Need help with our service?
Email us with any questions or inquiries or call. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is Betting-tips.co.ke? Betting-tips.co.ke is the N°1 professional sports tipsters’ website. We are not a bookmaker, we are a commercial website that sells betting advice, known as “picks” or “tips”. We consider the sports betting market to be a stock market, not a game. It is for making investments and, hopefully, profits. Since 98% of sports bettors lose money, they definitely need help with starting to make profits. So, we have the best professional punters that are a part of the 2% of winning bettors. Every day, we post betting advice and opportunities on our website known as “picks” or “tips” relating to football.
- How To Create an Account. You can create an account by clicking on the “Register” link. After making your payment, your account will be created automatically and you will receive your account details via SMS. The SMS will contain your username and password plus the link to enable you login to our website.
- I paid for my subscription now where do I go to get the tips? All of the tips are available in the “My Tips” section.
- What are your tips posting times? Our tips are posted by 1500 hours. In any case, you will always receive the tips at least 1 hour prior to the official start of the match.
- What is the average number of picks(matches) posted per day? This depends on our professional sports analysts. We post 3-10 Odds Daily. Three picks per day would be the minimum number of tips. We only post tips on Betting-tips.co.ke when we are fairly confident about the game. It is much more a quality approach than a quantity one.
- What is a professional sports analyst (tipster)? The term “professional” means that they make their living from this activity. It means that they have proved that they have a real edge over the bookmaker, by betting well enough themselves to live off their winnings. They have also proven in the past to be able to handle the pressure of losing periods, when selling their own advice or picks and when some customers start to be worried. They have to stay focused, and not alter their initial way of choosing picks. They have reached a point where the amount of money they earn allows them to face some bad weeks in betting since they respect the golden rules of betting strictly. These rules involve good money management, sticking to the same principles of evaluating games, factoring news of injury into their estimations of fair prices and maintaining a consistent approach.
- Call Us: 0724201124 (24/7)
- Email Us: [email protected]
- 24/7 Reply guaranteed within 3 hours, although it may only take a few minutes.