1.Zaragoza vs Deportivo La Coruna Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Matches
- Real Zaragoza VS Deportivo La Coruna Predictions
- The La Romareda stadium will hold the second round of the Copa del Rey as Zaragoza battle out with Deportivo La Coruna.
- Zaragoza are unbeaten in the last four games heading into this tie.
- They played well in the last year in this competition but were unlucky to be knocked out by Valencia having lost in both the first and second leg.
- They have performed well in the Laliga 2 been at position four on the league table with eight points.
- They have played two home games so far in the season winning one and drawing one.
- Deportivo La Coruna haven’t lost any games in their last four games; winning two and drawing two.
- They were played two games last year in this competition but were knocked out by La Palmas in the round of 32 losing on a 6-4 aggregate.
- They have played three away games this seasons in which they have won one and drawn two.
Head to head
- The two teams last met in 2014 where Deportivo La Coruna won the game.