5. Zacatepec vs Club Atlas Statistics and Analysis; Sportpesa Mid-Week Jackpot Matches.
- It is the match day four of the Copa Mexico Apertura as Zacatepec take on Club Atlas.
- Both teams are polled in group six.
- Zacatepec have won one game in their last five games.
- They are at position three on the group table with three points having played three games; they
have won one and lost two.
- They fought hard last year in this competition but were knocked out in the round of sixteen by Pachuca losing 5-0.
- They have produced mixed results in their home games winning two, losing two and drawing one in their last five home games.
- Club Atlas have won one game in the last five games and losing four games.
- They are second on the group table with four points having played three games; they won one, drew one and lost one.
- They impressed last year in this competition but they lost in the round of sixteen to Guadalajara Chivas.
- They have performed dismally away from home having failed to secure a win in the last five away games.
- They have met once in the first round of this competition where Zacatepec secured a 2-1 win.