Wigan vs Swansea Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-Week Jackpot Matches.
- Wigan failed to maintain their two consecutive win game run as they lost 1-0 to Norwich away from home.
- They are at position eight on the table with 16 points having won five games, drawn one and lost four. They have scored 14 goals as they have conceded 12 on the run.
- They have held a fine home performance having won four games and drew one in their last five home league games.
- Swansea recorded a 3-0 win over QPR at home to break their three consecutive winless run.
- They are at position seven on the table with a tie of points with Wigan.
- They have won four games, drawn four and lost two in the league having scored ten goals and conceded six.
- They have won two games, drawn two and lost one in their last five away games.
- Swansea have dominated in their last five meetings with Wigan have won three times, drawn one and lost one.
- Wigan have fared well so far and are just outside the top six heading into this clash they have shown fighting spirit and should give a good account at home.
- Swansea change of formation has brought stability between defence and attack and we could see consistency in the coming weeks.