7. Wigan vs Nottingham Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- The championship is shaping up well as we enter match day 3 over the weekend. Wigan has been newly promoted to the league.
- Newly promoted side Wigan started the season with a win over Sheffield Wed but lost their second match 3-2 to Aston Villa in a closely contested match away at Villa park.
- The hosts have a chance to redeem themselves with an home fixture and a chance to extend their perfect start at home.
- Nottingham Forest have had a bright start to the season and are undefeated in their first three matches of the campaign.
- Nottingham fought very hard to win 1-0 over reading last time out and are determined to continue with the momentum when they travel to DW stadium.
- The visitors struggled last season especially their away matches but will be looking for an improvement this time round.
- Wigan have won once of their last five meetings with Nottingham.
- Nottingham have won two times in their last meetings with Wigan.
- The two teams have drawn twice in their last five meetings.
- Although there are high chances of a draw, Wigan have a chance of stealing all three points.
Overview of Wigan
|Total Goals In All Games||10||5||5|
Overview of Nottingham
|Total Goals In All Games||5||3||2|