West ham vs Arsenal H2h Statistics And Analysis;English Premier League
- London Stadium will be on fire on Saturday as the two local rivals West Ham and Arsenal meet for their EPL matchday 22.
- Lately, the Hammers have been struggling to find their best form having only two wins in their last five games.
- Out of the twenty-one games played so far Manuel Pellegrini’s men won twelve, drew four and lost nine of the games.
- The irons are not at their best on home soil either having won only four, drawing two and losing five of the eleven games played so far out of which they bagged fourteen points, sixteen goals and conceded eighteen goals.
- Unai Emery’s men are eyeing a place in the Champions League despite being hammered by Liverpool in their last match played.
- The Gunners are fifth placed in the standings with forty-one points thanks to the twenty-one games played earning twelve victories, five draws, and four defeats.
- On the road, the visitors are not in their best shape having won only one in their last five games on foreign soil.
- Arsenal dominated four out of their last five encounters while the remaining game ended with a goalless draw.