16. Werder Bremen vs Bayer Leverkusen H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Following a 2-1 loss to Stuttgart away from home, Werder Bremen recorded a back to back win over Wolfsburg and Schalke.
- They are third on the table with 17 points having won five games, drawn two and lost one.
- The hosts have performed well in the four home games they have played; they have won two and drawn two.
- Bayer Leverkusen are currently building on their form having had a bad start of the season. Having suffered a heavy 4-2 loss to Dortmund, they were held on a double header draw by Hannover and Freiburg.
- The visitors are languishing at the bottom half of the table with eight points; they have won two games, drawn two and lost four.
- They have failed to impress away from home in the four games they have played; they lost twice, drew once and won once.
- The two teams have met twice this year in the Bundesliga and POK cup where they drew in both games.
- Werder Bremen have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Bayer Leverkusen.
- Prediction Verdict: Bremen has only won one of the last 5 meetings between the sides. Considering the head to head records between the sides, A Leverkusen Win or Draw is possible
JOIN US NOW FOR THE MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTION COMBINATION;IT’S TIME TO WIN!!