Ventspils vs Luftetari Gjirokaster Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Jackpot Games
- Ventispils from Latvia will welcome Luftetari from Albania for the 1st leg of the Europa qualifiers.
- The hosts finished 4th in their domestic league to make it to Europa league and are currently 6th in the on going campaign.
- They have lost three of their last ten matches winning four and drawing in that period.
- Luftetari on the other finished 3rd in their league to qualify for Europe and will be looking for a positive result to take home and hope to profit on the home advantage.
- The Latvian league ended in May so the visitors have not been active since then only been warming up with friendly matches.
- Ventispils have been active in in Europa league and also participated last season where they were knocked out in the 1st stage.
- This will be the 1st time Luftetari will be participating in Europe.
- Ventispils have the advantage in terms of match fitness as they league is still on going expect them to be favorite ahead of the tie.
- These will be the 1st meeting between these two.