Uruguay V Arabia:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Uruguay will be looking to sail their place in the next round when they take on the lowest ranked team in this tournament Saudi Arabia.
- Uruguay did not impress in the opening match and looked naive in the final third but were able to bag all three points thanks to a last minute header from Gimenez.
- This is expected to be a walk in the pack for the South America outfit but they have to improve on their finishing if this has to happen.
- Saudi Arabia record of losing their opening match with big margin continued last Thursday when they were thrashed by the hosts 5-0 despite having majority of the possession.
- Saudi Arabia were neat and tidy on possession but lacked quality going forward and their finishing was blunt.
- We could see plenty of goals in this one but expect a few surprises .
- The two sides have only ever met twice before with a 1-1 draw in 2014 and a 3-2 home win for the Saudis in 2002.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Saudi Arabia’s last 10 games (FIFA World Cup).
- Uruguay are undefeated in their last 5 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Saudi Arabia have lost nine of their last 11 World Cup games, winning none of them. Their last win in the tournament came in 1994.
Probable line ups:
- Uruguay 4-3-1-2:Muslera, Varela, Gimenez, Godin, Caceres, Nandez, Bentancur, Vecino, Arrascaeta, Cavani, Suarez
- Saudi Arabia4-1-4-1:Al-Mayoof, Al-Burayk, O. Hawsawi, O Hawsawi, Otayf, Shehri, Jassam, Faraj, Dawsari, Sahlawi
- Uruguay to win HTFT11
- Over2.5 goals
- Uruguay – 1.5 handicap
- Suarez and Cavani to score anytime