2. Ucam Murcia vs Racing Santander Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Matches.
- Ucam Murcia will be making history as they meet for the first time for the second round of the Copa del Rey with Racing Santander at the Estadio Nueva Condomina.
- Ucam Murcia have lost one game in the last four games.
- They impressed in the first round of this competition as they recorded a 2-0 win over Ceuta.
- They failed to perform well last year in this competition as they lost in the first round to Cartagena.
- They have played three home games since the start of the season; they lost one and won two.
- Racing Santander are unbeaten for the last four games.
- They impressed in the first round of this competition as they won 1-0 over Mirandes.
- They haven’t held a good history in this competition having lost in the first round last year to Leioa.
- They have played two games away from home having won one and drawn one.