Sweden V South Korea :Predictions, Head to Head (H2H), Stats, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Day 5 in Russia and we have already witnessed plenty of surprises and some entertaining football and today we will see Sweden V South Korea kick start Day 5.
- Sweden are currently ranked 24th in the coca cola FIFA ranking and head into this tie in a so not great form having failed to win any of their last four warm up matches.
- South Korea as expected made it to Russia without match resistances and are currently ranked 57th in FIFA ranking, also not in great shape heading into this tie failing to win any of their last three warm up matches.
- Sweden have won one and drawn two of their three meetings with South Korea, although that win came all the way back in 1996. The most recent clash was a 2005 friendly, with that game ending 2-2.
Sweden have a better squad than their opponents and will head into this ti slightly fovarite but if you have been watch don’t be surprised if this goes either way.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Sweden’s last 3 games (FIFA World Cup
- Sweden have won seven of their last ten competitive matches.
- South Korea have lost four of their last six World Cup matches.
- No injury has been reported ahead of these match and its a clean bill of health from both sides.
Probable line ups
- Sweden 4-4-2: Olsen, Lustig, Lindelof, Granqvist, Olsson, Larsson, Ekdal, Durmaz, Forsberg, Berg, Toivonen
- South Korea 4-2-3-1:S.Kim, Lee, Jang, Y. Kim, Park, Ki, Jung, Moon, Lee, S. Kim, Son
Player to watch
- Tottenham star Son Heung-Min is the obvious star but watch out for Salzburg young talent Hwang Hee-Chan a confident lad with the ball on his feet and can take on defenders with ease , he also posses great pace and a very sharp shooter.
- Marcus Berg is the main man Sweden will rely on to bang goals , a prolific striker with experience who scored 8 goals in the qualifiers and is expected to continue that trend here.
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Statarea||sweden or draw|
|Football predictions||Sweden win||1-0|
- Under 2.5 goals
- Sweden win
- over 2.5 yellow cards