Swansea vs QPR Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Swansea have only managed to win one of their last five matches and are win less in their last three.
- The hosts are finding it tougher coping up with life in the championship and are currently 14 th on the log.
- Their biggest undoing is turning draws into wins having already racked 4 from their first 9 matches winning 3 and losing 2.
- they have managed just one win at Liberty stadium form the four their have played drawing two and losing one.
- QPR on the other have steadily picked up momentum lately and have only lost once in their last five matches in the league.
- They have now three wins after 9 rounds of play with one draw and five defeats , the three wins have come from the last five fixtures.
- The visitors have traveled four times this season with one win one draw and two defeats.
- There have been 14 meetings between this two with the most recent one ending in a draw.
- Overall the tie has produced five draws with with Swansea with five wins four coming at home while QPR have three all coming at home.
- Swansea have struggled but haven’t fared badly, they do have quality players who can beat any side in the division on their day.
- QPR have found form lately and will want to build momentum with a positive result here but may come short at liberty.