Spain V Morocco:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Spain have four points same as Portugal heading into this match and need to better Portugal’s result to secure a top spot.
- The Spaniard have impressed so far but were restricted to a narrow win last time out with Iran embarking on a defence approach that almost yielded a draw.
- They are expected to win this one with ease as Morocco have not looked convincing enough.
- Morocco on the other hand have already been eliminated having lost their two encounters and will be playing for pride in this one.
- The Atlas lion played much better in their last game than their opening match and would want to even perform a notch higher.
- These two nations haven’t met since a two-legged World Cup qualification match in 1962, a tie that Spain won 4-2 on aggregate.
- Spain have won 9 of their last 10 matches (FIFA World Cup)
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 10 of Morocco’s last 12 games (FIFA World Cup)
- Spain have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Each of the last 3 matches that Morocco have played had under 2.5 goals.
- None of Spain’s previous 29 games have ended in a goalless draw.
- No injury has been reported from both camp.
- Fernando Hierro has not settled for the 1st eleven yet or the right formation between 4-2-3-1and 4-3-3 we could see another new player introduced to the line up today.
- Morocco are unlikely to make any changes and will be going for something in this having impressed without a point to show for so far
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Freesupertips||Spain -1 handcap||3-1|
- Spain win
- Over2.5 goals
- Costa to score anytime
- Over 1.5 goals