South Korea vs Mexico:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- South Korea succumbed to a 1-0 defeat to Sweden and that was was their fourth match without a win heading into this game.
- With Mexico and Germany to follow things look beyond their reach for this side who look a shadow of the previous sides that have traveled to major tournament.
- Mexico on the other hand were on in impressive fashion when they stunned world champion with a breathtaking counter attacking football to win 1-0.
- If the opening match is anything to go by then this should be a walk in the park for the North American side who have impressed many in Russia.
- Lozano who scored the solo goal against Germany was impressive throughout the match and should give the South Korean some nightmares with Vela and Chicharito on the look out too.
- These two have met six times with three being competitive matches,
- Both have have won two each with the other two ending in stalemate, they did meeet in the 1998 world cup where Mexico emerged victors 1-3.
- In their last seven appearances at WC finals, Mexico haven’t lost their second game (W3, D4.
- Mexico are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- South Korea have failed to score in their last 3 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of South Korea’s last 6 games (FIFA World Cup).
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Football predictions||Mexico win||0-2|
|league lane||over 1.5||–|
- Mexico win
- Hernandez to score anytime
- Over 1.5 goals