Sonnenhof Grossaspach vs Meppen H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-Week Jackpot Matches.
- The two teams have met twice and that was last season with Meppen wing their away match and drawing the home fixture.
- Grossaspach were held to a goalless draw by Wurzburger Kickers to extend their winless run in the last eight games.
- The hosts are at position 18 on the table with eleven points having won one game, drawn eight and lost two.
- They are yet to record a home winning having drawn in all the five home games of the league.
- Meppen will be looking to extend their back to back win over Munich 1860 and Braunschweig as they travel to Comtech Arena.
- They are at position 16 on the table with twelve points having won three games, drawn three and lost five.
- They haven’t been considered as good visitors having lost three games and drawn two in their five away games.
- Grossaspach are win less in their last 10 matches in all competition but have drawn six in that period.
- Meppen have managed three wins in their last ten matches losing five in the process.
- Grossaspach have lost just two of their last ten home games with six draws in that period.
- Meppen are win less in their last seven away matches with just two wins coming in their last ten travels.
JOIN US TODAY FOR THE SPORTPESA MID-WEEK JACKPOT BONUS COMBINATION!IT’S TIME TO WIN!