Sheffield Wed vs West Bromwich Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-Week Jackpot Matches.
- Sheffield Wednesday have only lost one of their last five matches heading into this tie and have won two and drawn two in that period.
- The hosts are currently 12th on the table after 10 rounds of play and have managed to record four wins three draws and three defeats.
- They have played at home five times and are yet to lose in that period winning two and drawing the other three; the wins came against Ipswich and Millwall.
- West Brom win at Preston saw them move to the top of the summit in the championship after profiting from Leeds dropping points on Friday.
- The baggies immediate return to the top flight look destined and have shown some good display so far.
- They have managed six wins from the 10 matches that have been played drawing two and losing the other two.
- On the road, they have traveled five times thus far and have picked two wins two draws losing just once to Middlesbrough.
- These two have met 10 times in the championship and the meeting has produced four draws.
- Sheffield have three wins with just one coming at home while West brom have four with three coming away from home.
- Sheffield have been resolute at their own back yard but will face a stern taste against a quality side.
- West Brom are doing well so far and their superior quality in the division being witnessed ,now they have to keep the momentum and a positive result on their trips could be crucial.