Serbia-Switzerland :Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Serbia got past Costa Rica in the opening match and were in control of the entire match and may blame themselves for throwing away many chances.
- That victory was their first in 20 years in a world cup with the last one coming in France 98.
- they will now face a more difficult side Switzerland who frustrated Brazil to a draw in their opening match.
- Switzerland on the other hand showed courage against Brazil with some assured performance by earning a draw and will be in a buoyed mood ahead this tie as their look to sail to the next stage.
- Switzerland can extend their unbeaten run to eight (including friendlies) should they avoid defeat here (W4, D3).
- The swiss are the favorite to claim a victory but Serbia have the qaulity not to be underestamate and this could end in a stalemate.
- this will be the first meeting between these two.
- Each of Switzerland’s last four games (WC) have featured under 2.5 goals in total, and three of Serbia’s.
- Seven of Switzerland’s last eight games in all competitions have produced under 2.5 goals.
- Serbia are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Serbia have a fully ft squad ahead of his match.
- Switzerland have a slight concern with Valon Behrami who kept neymar quiet in the 1st half of their opening match.
Probable line ups:
Serbia4-2-3-1: Ivanovic, Milenkovic, Tosic, Kolarov – Milivojevic, Matic – Tadic, Milinkovic-Savic, Ljajic – Mitrovic
Switzerland4-2-3-1:Sommer – Lichtsteiner, Schar, Akanji, Rodriguez – Behrami, Xhaka – Shaqiri, Dzemaili, Zuber – Seferovic.
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
- Under2.5 goals
- Switzerland win or draw
- Xhaka to be carded