Saudi V Egypt:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Two sides that have already been eliminated from the competition face with the main aim of at least registering a point.
- Saudi Arabia lost their opening match 5-0 before losing to Uruguay 1-0, despite the score line the middle East side showcased some nice football that only lacked the cutting edge from their front line.
- Saudi Arabia are expected to struggle in front of goal that has been evident in their last five matches where they have only scored twice.
- Egypt on the other lost to Uruguay 1-0 on the 1st match before being beaten by the host 3-1 , they too were impressive on their build up in both matches but very naive in the final third .
- The fitness of Mo Salah perhaps explains the Egypt situation and he started in the last game scoring Egypt only goal so far.
- These two have met twice before with both having one victory to their name.
- Egypt have failed to win any of their last 3 matches.
- Saudi Arabia have now gone 366 minutes without scoring a goal in WC matches.
- In eight of Saudi Arabia’s last 12 WC matches, there have been over 2.5 goals.
- Saudi Arabia have faced an African team in each of their four previous World Cup campaigns, never facing the same nation twice (W1 D2 L1). That one victory came against Morocco in 1994 – their first ever win at a World Cup finals.
- Saudi Arabia’s Taisser Jassim limped off in their last match against Uruguay and will not take part in this one.
- Saudi Arabia have rotated their goalkeepers in the last two matches and it will be interesting to see who Pizzi settles for in their final match.
Probable Line ups:
- Saudia Arabia4-2-3-1;Al-Owais – Al-Burayk, Hawsawi, Albulayhi, Al-Shahrani – Otayf – Dawsari, Al-Faraj, Al-Mogahwi, Bahbir – Al Muwallad.
- Egypt 4-2-3-1;El-Shenawy – Fathi, Gabr, Hegazy, El-Shafy – Elneny, Hamed – Salah, El-Said, Trezeguet – Mohsen.
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Football Predictions||Over 1.5 goals||1-2|
|Mighty Tips||Under 2.5||0-1|
- Egypt Draw No Bet
- Over 1.5 goals
- Mo Salah to score anytime