Rochdale vs Charlton H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Rochdale bounced back from a 3-2 loss to Doncaster to record a 2-0 win over Bradford City away from home.
- They are at the bottom half of the table with 16 points having won four games, drawn four and lost six.
- The hosts have won one game in their seven home games having drawn once and lost in five games.
- Charlton impressed in their most recent game having produced a thrilling 2-0 win over Barnsley at home to make amendments for the 2-1 loss to Coventry.
- They are at position seven on the table with 21 points; they have won six games, drawn three and lost four.
- The visitors have played six away league games; they won two, drew two and lost two.
- The recent meeting saw Rochdale win 1-0 at home.
- Rochdale have won three of the nine meeting they have played with two of those coming at Spot land Stadium (Rochdale).
- Charlton have four with just one on the road.
- Rochdale have three wins from there last ten matches.
- Charlton are unbeaten in their last three and have only lost twice in their last ten winning five in that period.
- Rochdale are win less in their last three home matches.
- Charlton have lost just one of their last five away trips with three wins in that period.