13. Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Matches.
- Real Madrid is one of the teams that was affected greatly during the transfer window as they lost Christiano Ronaldo.
- Ronaldo has been the top scorer for the past eight seasons and Real Madrid will find it hard to find his replacement.
- In the past matches Real Madrid strained to get goals without their star man Ronaldo but have the Financial muscles to get a replacement before the transfer season ends.
- Real Madrid have played five games during the pre – season where they won four games and lost only one game to Manchester United.
- Atletico Madrid performed well last season as they finished at position two in the table having conceded the least goals in the league than any other team.
- They played six games during the pre- season in which they won three, lost two and drew on one game.
- Each team has won once in their last five meetings.
- They have drawn three times in the last five meetings.
- Real Madrid are known to perform well in the finals and this could be a good chance for them to win the Uefa super cup for the Fourth time
Overview of Real Madrid
|Total Goals In All Games||138||74||64|
Overview of Atletico Madrid
|Total Goals In All Games||80||38||42|