2. QPR vs Wigan Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Teams QPR vs Wigan have played 16 matches so far.
- Queens Park Rangers won 7 direct matches.
- Wigan won 2 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 1.81 goals per Match.
- Queens Park Rangers are meeting Wigan Athletic on their home ground and it is not looking good for the hosts who are coming from 4 straight defeats and would desperately need a point here in front of their home fans to not fall too far behind in points.
- QPR have suffered rather heavy defeats (only 2 goals scored, astonishing 13 conceded) and failed to score in their most recent game against Bristol despite having the home advantage.
- Wigan meanwhile are ready to challenge for top spots, being currently at #8 and sharing points with West Brom who are above them only by a goal difference.
- Overall they’ve managed to score 10 goals while conceding only 7, including managing a 0-3 away victory against Stoke in their most recent game.