QPR vs Norwich City Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- QPR recorded a 2-1 win over Bolton to maintain their unbeaten run in the last four games.
- They began the league campaign poorly having lost two consecutive first games.
- They are at position 19th on the league table having played seven games; they won two, drawn one and lost four.
- They have won one game and lost two in the three home league games they have played.
- Norwich secured a convincing 1-0 win over Middlesbrough.
- They are at position 16th on the table with eight points having won two games, drawn two and lost three.
- They have failed to secure a win away from home having drawn two and lost one.
Head to head
- QPR have on six games, drawn five and lost thirteen in all their meeting with Norwich city.
- Both sides did not have best of start but are gaining momentum steadily Norwich seems to be the better of the two and could snatch a positive result here