PSV Eindhoven vs Inter Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-Week Jackpot Matches.
- PSV will be looking to bounce back from a heavy 4-0 loss to Barcelona away from home.
- They last made an appearance in UEFA Champion league in 2016 where they lost in the group stage.
- They have won four games and lost one in their last five home games.
- Inter took the lead in their opening game of the UEFA Champion league as they beat Tottenham 2-1 after a comeback in the last minutes of the game.
- They last appeared in the UEFA competition in 2012 when they lost to Marseille in the knock out stage.
- They have lost two games and won three in the last five away games.
- The two teams met twice in 2007 where Inter won in both games.
- PSV played well especially on the counter in Camp Nou but could not overcome the technical quality the Spanish side posses.
- The dutch side are flying in the domestic front and have a 100% record so far including thumping Ajax 3-0.
- Inter are finally gaining momentum under Spalleti and should give a good show in Eindoven.
- Inter do flatter in big occasions and it remains to be seen how the will approach a very counter attacking side with technical ability.