1. Preston vs Wigan Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Preston have won two games, drawn five and lost six in all their meetings with Wigan.
- Preston did well to beat QPR in the opening game of the league but ever since that game, they have performed poorly in the rest of the games.
- They lost 3-2 to West Brom to extend their win less run in their last nine league games holding them at the bottom of the table.
- They have won one game in the five home league games drawing two and losing two.
- Wigan failed to build on their two consecutive game win over Bristol and Hull city to lose to Norwich away from home.
- They are at position eight on the table with 16 points having won five games, drawn one and lost four in the league.
- They have performed dismally away from home having won one game and lost four in the five away league games.
Betting-Tips Prediction verdict:
- The first game of this week Mega Jackpot is between two championship sides .
- Preston showed character in the mid week to Hold Aston villa but its their leaky defence that is costing them.
- Wigan have been doing well so far and held Swansea to barren draw in the mid week. However they have struggled on the road losing their last three
- Preston have a chance to turn around their season here but will have to be at their best