Poland V Senegal:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- The last match of round 1 matches will conclude when Polandd lock on wwith Senegal in Spartak stadium in Moscow.
- Poland head into these match unbeaten in their last three matches and score plenty of goals seven and conceded four in that period.
- Led by their lethal striker Robert Lewandolski poand are expected to have a good tournament but will face a real taste against a talented and very energetic Senegal’s side.
- Senegal will be playing only their 2nd world cup ever and lit the world last time out including knocking a win against world champ then France.
- Led by Sadio Mane the African outfit have a crop of good players plying their trade in England and should give show in Russia.
- The Terenga Lions were unbeaten in their qualifiers and have only lost once against Croatia of their last ten matches.
- this will be the first meeting between these two.
- Nine of Poland’s last 12 matches resulted in over 2.5 match goals.
- Poland have failed to score in six of their last eight matches at a WC finals, losing all six.
- senegal have lost only one of their five matches at a WC finals (W2, D2, L1)
Probable Line up
Poland Predicted Lineup:Szczesny, Piszczek, Pazdan, Bednarek, , Rybus, Linetty, Krychowiak, Blaszcykowski,Zielinski, Grosicki, Lewandowski
Senegal:K. N’Diaye, Gassama, Koulibaly, Kara, Sabaly, Kouyate, Gueye, B. N’Diaye, Mane, Balde, Sow
- Over 1.5 goals
- Both teams to score
- Colombia Draw No Bet