Plymouth vs AFC Wimbledon Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Plymouth have won five games, drawn four and lost six in all their meetings with Wimbledon.
- Plymouth suffered a 3-2 loss to Doncaster to extend their win less run in the league.
- They are at the bottom of the table with three points having drawn in three games and seven on the run.
- They have drawn two games and lost three consecutive home games.
- AFC Wimbledon recorded a 2-1 win over Oxford Utd away from home.
- They are at position 16th on the table with eleven points having won three games, drawn two and lost five.
- They have performed fairly well away from home; they have won two games, drawn one and lost two in the five away games.
Betting-tips Prediction verdict:
- Plymouth surprised Barnsley to a 1-1 draw in the mid week and would want to build their momentum from this result.
- Plymouth have really struggled this season but they do have quality to turn things around.
- Wimbledon are also in dire form heading into the weekend match but their away form is way better than when playing in front of the home crowd.