Peterborough vs Barnsley Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Peterborough have won six games, drawn two and lost nine in all their meetings with Barnsley.
- Following a 4-2 win over Gillingham away from home, they were held on a 2-2 draw by Blackpool at home.
- They are second on the table with 23 points having won seven games, drawn two and lost one.
- They impressed in their first two home games winning in both but have failed to secure a win in the last three home league games.
- Barnsley reacted quickly from a 1-0 loss to Coventry to beat Fleetwood Town 3-1 away from home.
- They are fifth on the table with 18 points having won five games, drawn three and lost one.
- They have impressed away from home having lost once in their four travels of the season.
Betting-tips Prediction verdict:
- Both sides are in the play off places and drew in the mid week fixtures.
- Barnsley who were relegated last term have so far played well but they do lack consistency.
- Peterborough are good going forwad but its their leaky defence that is letting them down and need to work o that.