Olimpija Ljubljana vs Karabakh Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Jackpot Games
- The Champions league qualifiers will kick off on Tuesday and NK Olimpija from Slovenia will play hosts to Qarabag from Azerbaijan.
- Olimpija won the Prva liga in Slovenia in close contest with Maribor only edging them in head to head record as both were tied on points.
- The hosts are a formidable side especially at home and were unbeaten all season at home .
- Olimpija have only been involved in the UEFA competition once and that was two seasons ago 2016 where their failed to get past the 1st stage by losing at home 3-4 and winning away 2-3.
- Qarabag also won their league comfortably with a 16 point gap and will be looking to fly their country flag high.
- The visitors are regulars in the European competition and last season their were in the group stages where they held Spanish giant Atletico Madrid twice though finished last in the end.
- Both have been warming up with friendly matches and expect them to be rusty in terms of competitive match fitness.
- These will be their 1st meeting between this two sides.
- Neither team has previously played against a side from their opponent’s country in UEFA competition
- Qarabag have not lost a match in any of their last eight opening ties of a European campaign