3. Numancia vs Sporting Gijon Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-Week Jackpot Matches.
- The Nuevo Estadio Los Pajaritos will hold the second round of the Copa del Rey as Numancia welcome Sporting Gijon.
- Numancia have won one game in the last four games losing one and drawing twice.
- They performed well last year in this competition but their efforts were cut short as they lost to Real Madrid in the round of sixteen on a5-2 aggregate.
- They have played two home games in this season winning one and drawing in the other.
- Sporting Gijon have lost one game in the last four games winning two and drawing in one.
- They failed to perform as expected last year in this competition as they lost to Numancia in the third round.
- They will be looking to correct the mistake as they take on Numancia in the second round.
- They have played two away games this season losing one and drawing in the other.
- They have met three times since last year where each team won once while they drew in one match