Nigeria V Iceland :Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Two sides tipped to fight for the third and fourth spot lock horns for match day two after some contradicting result from the opening matches.
- Nigeria fell to Croatia and failed to mount any pressure on the European outfit despite having a very quality side.
- The super eagles have an uphill task with the next game being against Argentina but must first record a positive result here.
- Minnows Iceland turned up again to show the world their not there here to make numbers when they came away with a draw against heavyweight Argentina and could pose a serious to threat to The west African side.
- A draw will still favor them but if they can scrap a win then they could enhance their chance of advancing to next stage as history awaits.
- This will be the first meeting between these two .
- Six of Iceland’s last seven matches have ended with over 2.5 goals scored, with five of those producing over 3.5.
- There have been under 2.5 goal scored in5ofIceland’s last 6 games (FIFA World Cup).
- Nigeria’s record from their three last WC appearances reads: W1, D4, L6.
- Nigeria have conceded at least one goal in six straight matches.
- Both sides have a clean bill of health ahead of this match.
Probable line ups:
Nigeria4-2-3-1:Uzoho – Shehu, Troost-Ekong, Balogun, Idowu – Ndidi, Onazi (Etebo) – Iwobi, Obinna, Moses – Ighalo.
Iceland4-4-1-1:Halldorsson – Saevarsson, Arnason, Sigurdsson, Magnusson – Gudmundsson, Gunnarsson, Hallfredsson, Bjarnason – Sigurdsson – Finnbogason.
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
- Iceland win or draw
- Under 2.5 goals