Newcastle vs Leicester Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Newcastle are win less in the premier league after six rounds of play and are in the bottom three heading into the weekend fixtures.
- They have only managed two draws in that period losing the other four in the process.
- The hosts have lost all the three matches they have played at home and those defeats came against tougher opponents which are Arsenal(1-2),Chelsea (1-2) and Tottenham 1-2.
- Things need to change for Rafael Benitez before its too late and a fair opponents at home this time round might give them a chance to redeem themselves.
- Leicester advanced to the next stage of the Carabao cup by ousting inform Wolves at home via penalty and will be in buoyed mood ahead of this encounter.
- The Foxes have been decent so far and have picked three victories from their first 6 six fixtures in the league losing the other three.
- Three matches have come away from home where they managed to win one against Southampton (1-2) losing the other two to Manchester and Bournemouth.
- There have been 19 meetings between these two sides and we have only witnessed four draws .
- Newcastle have eight victories with six coming at home while Leicester have seven with three coming at St. James park.
- Rafael Benitez may blame the transfer policy for his woes at this earlier stages of the season but must work with what he has till January.
- Leicester on the other hand have been decent enough but are yet to convince with their performance.
- This one should go either way with both sides not far apart in terms of quality but its the away side who are in better form at the moment.