Minnesota vs Colorado Rapids H2H Statistics And Analysis.
- The two teams have met three times where each team have won once while they have drawn in one game.
- Minnesota suffered a heavy 5-1 loss to Philadelphia away from home conceding four goals in the first half of the game.
- They are at position nine on the table with 36 points having won eleven games, drawn three and lost seventeen on the run.
- They have held a convincing form at home having lost one game and won four in their last five home games.
- Colorado Rapid suffered a 3-0 loss to Los Angeles FC to extend to seven consecutive losses in the league.
- They are second from bottom on the table with 24 points having won six games, drawn six and lost nineteen on the road.
- They have performed dismally away from home having failed to secure a win in the last eight away games.
Betting-tips Prediction Verdict:
- These two cannot make it to the play off places and are just playing for pride.
- The two are not good going forward and they not expected to improve in this match.
- That said, expect a low scoring much with the home team with a slight advantage to win.
JOIN US FOR ACCURATE SPORTPESA DAILY MATCHES.