12. Macclesfield vs Tranmere H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Matches.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- The two teams last met in October this year where Tranmere secured a 1-0 win at home.
- They have drawn twice in their last five meetings as Macclesfield won two games and Tranmere won one.
- Macclesfield have won one game, drawn two and lost two in their last five home meetings with Tranmere.
- Following a goalless draw with Port Vale, Macclesfield recorded a 2-1 win over Notts Co away from home.
- The hosts are currently sitting in the relegation zone with twenty points; they have won five games, drawn five and lost fourteen on the road.
- They have been prolific in their last three home games as they secured two wins and one draw.
- Tranmere bounced back from a back to back loss to Bury and Notts Co to register a stunning 3-1 win over Morecambe at home.
- The away team is at position eight on the league table with thirty seven points; they have won ten games, drawn and lost seven.
- They have performed dismally in their last five away games as they lost in all the five.
JOIN US FOR THE MID-WEEK JACKPOT BONUS!
HAPPY NEW YEAR MEMBERS!