Lokomotiv Moscow vs Schalke 04 Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Matches.
- Lokomotiv Moscow had a poor start of the UEFA Champion league having lost 3-0 to Galatasaray away from home.
- They returned to the UEFA competition since 2004 where they lost to Monaco in the knock out stage.
- They have lost one game in the last five home games drawing two and winning two.
- Schalke were held on a 1-1 draw by Fc Porto at home having failed to defend the one goal lead after conceding a penalty.
- Since 2015 they have been out of the UEFA Champion league where they lost in the knock out stage.
- They have performed dismal away from home having won one game and lost four in their last five away games.
- Lokomotiv are outside the top five in their domestic league but are unbeaten at home they lost to Bayern in which it was expected but could get something against Schalke.
- Schalke have struggled so far this season with just one win to show in their domestic league.
- The hostile environment in Russia could be a big obstacle but their show against Porto should motivate them.