Kaiserslautern vs Uerdingen H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-Week Jackpot Matches.
- Following a back to back win over Lotte and Braunschweig, Kaiserslautern suffered a 2-0 loss to VFL Osnabruck away from home.
- The home team is at position nine on the table with 14 points having won three games, drawn five and lost three.
- They have played five home games of the season; they have won two, drawn two and lost one.
- Uerdingen recorded a double header win over Jena and Fortuna Koln having came from two consecutive games loss.
- The visiting team is second on the table with 22 points having won seven games, drawn one and lost three.
- They have been prolific away from home recording four wins out of the five away games of the league.
- The two teams will be meeting for the first time in their history.
- Kaiserslautern have only one of their last six matches recording four draws and two wins in the process.
- Uerdingen have lost just two matches in their last ten winning an impressive seven in that period.
- Kaiserslautern have won four of their ten home matches losing three and drawing three.
- Uerdingen have won an impressive four of their last five away matches with one coming in their last ten in all competition.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY FOR THE MID-WEEK JACKPOT BONUS COMBINATION!IT’S YOUR TURN TO WIN IT!