Japan vs Poland :Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Japan will will take on already relegated Poland for the final group match of group H.
- Japan stunned Colombia in their opening match winning 2-1 and came from behind twice to draw against Senegal who there are tied on points heading into this tie.
- Japan only need a draw to advance to the next stage well a win could see them finish in the top spot.
- Poland on the other hand have already been eliminated and have nothing but pride to play for.
- They have been disappointing so far scoring just a single heading into this tie.
- The were outplayed by Senegal and came 2nd best against Colombia and could as well lose their final match if they dont improve their performance.
- This is hard to call but a draw is the most likely outcome at the moment.
- these two have only met once and that was a friendly back in 2002.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Poland’s last 12games (FIFA World Cup).
Japan are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches (FIFA World Cup).
Poland have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (FIFA World Cup
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Freesuprtips||Honka win 2-1|
- Over1.5 goals
- Both teams to score