Iran V Spain:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Iran kick off their campaign in an impressive fashion with a last minute goal against Morocco to record their 2nd ever win in 20 years and overall in the world cup.
- They now sit top of the table two points clear of Spain and Portugal and just need two from their remaining to make history.
- This could be tough on for Iran but we have already witnessed surprises in this tournament so who knows…?
- Spain opened the tournament in an entertaining match pitting rivals Portugal that ended in a draw in six goal thriller.
- The Spanish side were impressive on the night but were outdone by an outstanding display from Cristiano Ronaldo superb hat trick but should win this comfortably .
- This will be their 1st ever meetings between these two sides.
- Iran haven’t conceded more than two goals in any of their last 36 games in all competitions.
- None of Iran’s last nine games has ended in a draw (W7, L2).
- Iran are undefeated in their last 19 matches (FIFA World Cup)
- Spain are undefeated in their last 12 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Spain’s last 8 games (FIFA World Cup).
- Spain have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 11 of Iran’s last 12 games (FIFA World Cup).
- Iran have a clean bill of health ahead of this match and the coach is expected to stick to winning team.
- Daniel Carvajal is still a doubt for Spain and Nacho should continue in the full back role.
Probable line up:
- Iran 4-1-4-1: Beiranvand, Safi, Pouraliganji, Cheshmi,Rezaeian, Ebrahimi, Ansarifard,Amiri,Shojeaei,Jahabakhsh,Azmoun.
- Spain4-3-3; De Gea ,Nacho,Pique,Ramos,Alba, Koke, Busquets, Iniesta,Isco,Costa, Silva.
- Spain win
- Over2.5 goals
- Costa to score anytime.