Iran V Portugal:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- The final match in group B will see Iran play Portugal with both sides still in contention for the last 16.
- Iran last minute goal against Morocco in their 1st encounter puts them in contention but must win this game in order to make it to the last 16 as a draw may not be enough.
- The Iranians showed character last time out against Spain frustrating them with a resolute defence line and were a menace going forward.
- Portugal on the other only need a draw to advance to the next stage , led by their talsman Cristiono Ronaldo the European champion struggled in their last match beating Morocco 1-0 and struggled to contain them in the entire match.
- This should be an interesting match between the two with all to play for but expect Portugal to prevail as they have much quality than their opponents.
- This two met in the world cup 2006 and Portugal emeged winners 2-0.
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 12 of Iran’s last 13 games (FIFA World Cup).
- Iran have a record of: W17, D17, L30, in 64 games against UEFA opposition.
- Five of Portugal’s last seven games (all opponents) have seen the sides share over 2.5 goals.
- Portugal have won 10 of their last 11 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Portugal have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Roozbeh are both doubts for this game but Jahnbaksh should be involved in some capacity.
- Portugal have a fully fit squad to choose from and Fernando maybe tempted to make some few changes.
Probable line ups
- Iran 4-5-1:Beiranvand – Rezaeian, Pouraliganji, Cheshmi, Hajisafi – Ezatolahi – Jahanbakhsh, Ebrahimi, Amiri, Ansarifard – Azmoun.
- Portugal 4-4-2:Rui Patricio – Soares, Pepe, Fonte, Guerreiro –Bernardo Silva, Joao Moutinho, William Carvalho, Bruno Fernandes – Cristiano Ronaldo, Guedes.
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Football Predictions||Portugal DNB||0-1|
|Mighty Tips||Portugal win||C.Ronaldo to score|
- Portugal Win
- Over 1.5 goals
- C.Ronlado to score anyttime