5. Ilves Tampere vs Slavia Sofia Prediction & H2H: Sportpesa Jackpot Games
- Ilves from Finland will welcome Salvia Sofia from Bulgaria for the 1st leg of the Europa qualifiers.
- Ilves lost their league match over the weekend and head into this game with just three wins from their last ten matches in the league.
- They are currently 7th on the table after 18 rounds of play with (6W 6D 6L).
- This match will be played on a different ground so home form wont really matter in this one but they will still have the support of home crowd.
- The Finish side have never been involved in Europa before and these will be their 1st in the competition.
- The Bulgaria league is destiny to kick off this weekend but Sofia started their campaign last week with a curtain raiser match where they lost 1-0 to Ludogorets.
- The Bulgarian side have been preparing for this match with friendly matches but in terms of match fitness they are not near to their best.
- The visitors have only been involved in Europa once and that was in 2016 where they won their home tie but lost away and failed to make it to the next round.