France V Peru:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- France will lock ons with Peru in their 2nd match of the world cup and will be confident of sailing through to the next stage with a win here.
- France showed again complacency despite possessing one of the most talented squad in Russia with a sluggish performance against a weaker side but escaped with a narrow defeat.
- Didier Deschamps needs to find a winning team that can play as a unit before its too late and that as to start from this game.
- That said the Le Bleus are expected to win this one but it wont come easily considering their opponents display in their opening match.
- Peru on the other hand have themselves to blame for failing to take their chances in the opening match including missing a penalty in the that they were later punished with a late winner by Denmark.
- Now their have a mountain to climb if there are to progress to the next stage but will pleased to have have put on a good shift and will be well aware France the favorite in the group are beatable if the 1st game is anything to go by.
- These two have only met once and that was back in 1988 where France lost 1-0
- The French are unbeaten in their last seven WC fixtures against South American sides (W4, D3) and have kept a clean sheet in five of them.
- France have won 8 of their last 10 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Peru’s last 5games (FIFA World Cup).
- France have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- In the WC, the Peruvians are on a run of seven matches without a single win (D2, L5)
- Djibril Sidibe is doubt for France so Pavard should continue in the right back role and Didier Deschamps may be tempted to make some fear changes with Giroud expected to start up front with Tolisso dropping to the bench so as Dembele.
- Peru have a clean bill of health a head of this match.
Probable line ups:
- France4-3-3:Lloris, Sidibe, Varane, Umtiti, Mendy, Matuidi, Kante, , Pogba, Griezmann, Mbappe,Giroud
- Peru4-2-3-1:Gallese, Advincula, Rodriguez, Ramos, Trauco, Yotun, Tapia, Carrillo, Cueva, Farfan, Guerrero.
- France win
- Giroud to score anytime
- Both teams to score
- Over 2.5 goals