Finland vs Greece H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Daily Matches.
- Each team has secured two wins as they have drawn once in their last five meetings.
- Finland secured a 1-0 win over Estonia to maintain their 100% run in the competition.
- They are at the top of the table with nine points having scored three goals and maintained a clean sheet in the three games.
- The hosts are unbeaten at home and they would do anything to maintain the pride.
- Greece bounced back from a 2-1 loss to Hungary to beat them 1-0 at home.
- They are currently second on the table with six points having scored three goals and conceded two.
- The visiting team have failed to impress away from home having won two games and lost three in their last five away games.
- Greece have struggled on the road and are not expected to trouble the home team.
- Three of their five meeting have gone under 2.5 goals and with both struggling lately we expect a low scoring.
- Finland have been decent lately and could use the home advantage and get something from this tie.