FC Liefering vs Wiener Neustadt Predictions, Preview, and Tips
- Liefering are seven points outside the play off place that is occupied by their Friday opponents Neustadt.
- This will be the final game of the season so the hosts have nothing left to play for.
- They have been doing well at home with eight wins coming in their 17 games they have played at home with 8 draws and just one defeat.
- Neustadt on the other hand are on the play off place and need just a draw to confirm their status.
- They have had an excellent season missing the automatic spot with just three points.
- The visitors had a good run on the road and they are the 3rd best on the away table with seven wins six draws and four defeats.
FK Viktoria Zizkov vs Ceske Budejovice Predictions, Preview, and Tips
- Zizov had a decent season and will inter to the final match of the championship without any pressure having secured their season.
- They have so far won ten matches fives draws and lost 14 of the 29 they have played.
- Their home form however, has been dreadful with just five wins of the 14 they have played with draws and seven defeats.
- Ceske Budejovice on the other had have also had a decent season having won ten of the 29 they have played so far this season.
- They away form has been fare for amid table side who have four wins five draws and five defats of the 14 they have traveled.
Mas Taborsko vs Hradec Kralove Predictions, Preview, and Tips
Mas Taborsko are three points above the bottom two and need at least a point to salvage their season.
The host have been in good form lately avoiding defeat in their last four matches winning two and drawing two.
At home they have also been impressive recently winning four of their last five home matches .
Hradec on the other hand failed to make the cut for promotion felling with a 11 point gap heading into this tie.
The visitors have failed to win any of their last three matches but have been decent on the road in their last five matches winning three and drawing one.
The reverse fixture ended in stalemate and we could see another one on the card as it would favor the home team.
Avondale FC vs Heidelberg Utd Predictions, Preview, and Tips
- Two top sides from the NPl Victoria league in Australia face off on Friday morning.
- Avondale are 2nd on the table after 12 rounds of matches with nine wins two draws and one defeat.
- Five of the matches have been played at home where they have four wins and a draw to their name.
- Heidelberg Utd on the other hand are just two points behind their opponents having played two games less.
- The visitors have won nine of the ten matches they have played thus far losing just one in the process.
- Eight of their matches have been played away from home and they have managed to win an impressive seven losing just once.
- The last five meetings of these sides sees the away side with the upper hand having won three two coming on the road while one ending in a stalemate.
IFK Goteborg vs Djurgardens IF Predictions, Preview, and Tips
- Goteborg are currently 9th on the table after nine matches having won four drawn two and lost four.
- Four have been played at home where they have managed two wins and two loses.
- Djurgardens on the other are starting again to show some sign of improvement after slightly losing form .
- The visitors have won back to back games in the league and would want to keep the momentum going with a positive result here.
- The away side have so far played five games on the road winning just one and losing three in the process the other one ended in a draw.
- The last five meetings of these sides sees Djurgardens with the upper hand having won three two coming at home.
Saarbrucken vs 1860 Munich Predictions, Preview, and Tips
- The Regionliiga plays off will see Saarbrucken take on Munich 1860 in the 1st leg for a chance to get promoted to 3rd division.
- Both side head into this match in good shape and it will be interesting to see who will draw the 1st blood.
- Saarbrucken won 25 of the 36 matches they played in the regular season drawing 7 and losing just four.
- Their home form was terrific with 12 wins of the 18 matches that were played losing just 2 and those two defeat came after they had already confirmed their play off status.
- Munich on the other end won 26 of the 36 they played drawing five and losing five in the process.
- The visitors were the best travelers in their division winning 11 of the 18 they played and only losing four of those.
- These two are not far apart in terms of quality and we should expect a close affair.