England vs Panama:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- England have always failed to deliver when its comes to big stages and many have tipped them to struggle in Russia.
- But that was not the case when they played their opening match against Tunisia ,the three lions looked a confident side especially going forward and this was encouraging for young side.
- Panama are expected to be an easy opponents for them but will be cautious for a side who have nothing to lose.
- Panama who are making the world cup debut opened their campaign on the wrong foot but showed some sign of fighting spirit only to be outdone by the quality of the Belgium side after holding them to goalless draw in the 1st half.
- Panama main aim here will be to frustrate England and if their can escape with a draw that would be a huge result.
- However England look a determined side and should win this one with ease led by their lethal striker Harry Kane who would want
- England have never faced Panama in any game, this will be the first meeting between the two sides.
- England have won their last 5 matches (FIFA World Cup.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Panama’s last 4games (FIFA World Cup).
Delle Alli is a big doubt for this match and is expected to miss out and should be replaced by Loftus Cheek.
Kyle Walker and Raheem Sterling are danger of losing their places in the starting eleven having struggled in the 1st match.
Panama have a full fit squad to choose from and may stick to the side that played with Belgium.
Probable Line ups:
England3-5-2;Pickford – Walker, Stones, Maguire – Henderson – Trippier, Lingard, Cheek, Young – Rashford ,Kane.
Panama4-1-4-1:Penedo – Murillo, Torres, Escobar, Davis – Gomez – Barcenas, Cooper, Godoy, Rodriguez – Perez.
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Football predictions||England win||3-0|