England vs Belgium:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Top of the table crash between England and Belgium will take place Thursday for a chance of one side to finish at the top as both have already qualified.
- England curse of always disappointing in big tournament seems to be behind them with a stellar performance so far.
- They have dominate their first two matches but will be under scrutiny when they face a top drawer side.
- Harry Kane scored a brace in the 1st match before notching a hat rick in the 2nd match and will be keen to add another one to his tally as the race for golden boot gears up.
- Belgium on the other have also impressed in their 1st two matches but people will argue both matches were easier on paper although this good for confidence and momentum.
- Lukaku who has scored twice in both occasion is behind Kane for the race of the golden boot and both will come face two face
- These will be the ultimate taste for both sides with so much to settle for.
- These two have met five times with three matches ending in draws.
- England have won their recent two meetings and both were friendly matches.
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
Both teams to score