4. Elche vs Granada Statistics and Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Matches.
- It is the second round of the Copa del Rey as Elche take on Granada.
- Elche haven’t won in any of their four last games.
- They were promoted recently to the La liga 2 and are expected to show some improvement in their game play.
- They impressed in this competition last year as they won three of the four games they played.
- They were knocked out of the competition as they lost to Atl. Madrid in the fourth round.
- They have played two home games since the start of the season drawing one and losing the other.
- Granada are unbeaten in their last four games.
- They performed dismally as they lost in the second round of this competition last year to Zaragoza having lost 3-0.
- They have played two away games this season winning one and drawing in the other.
- The two teams have met five
times since 2014; Granada won twice as they drew three times.