Denmark-vs-Australia:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Denmark struggled to contain Peru in the 1st match and escaped with a vital 1-0 win and could make a big stride with a positive result here.
- Australia on the other gave Group favorite France a torrid time in the opening match and should be confident to take on Denmark who looked shaky against Peru.
- Denmark are the obvious bookmakers favorite to win this tie but Australia could spoil the party if the 1st matches are any to go by.
- Australia also had an harsh decision to deal with in the 1st match but their display should a motive ahead of this crucial tie.
- Expect a tense game from the on set but Denmark quality could prevail.
- The teams have met three times since 2007, with Denmark winning two and Australia one.
- Denmark are undefeated in their last 10 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Denmark are undefeated in their last 10 matches.
- All of Denmark’s last five games have ended under 2.5 goals, four of those under 1.5 while two have been goalless draws.
- Denmark’s William Kvist is out of this match while Christensen is a big doubt and should not be risked in this one.
- Australia have fully fit squad to choose from but could stick with the team that played against France.
Probable line ups:
- Denmark 4-2-3-1;Schmeichel, Dalsgaard, Kjaer, Christensen, Larsen, Delaney, Schone, Sisto, Eriksen, Poulsen, Jorgensen.
- Australia 4-4-1-1;Ryan, Risdon, Sainsbury, Milligan, Behich, Leckie, Mooy, Jedinak, Kruse, Rogic, Juric.
- Under 2.5 goals
- Over 2.5 yellow cards