Croatia vs Jordan H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Daily Matches.
- The two teams will be meeting for the first time.
- Having failed to secure a win in the UEFA Nations league, Croatia will be hosting Jordan for a friendly game which will be their first in history.
- They have played five friendly games this year where they won two, drew one and lost two.
- The world cup runners up are unbeaten in their last five home games winning four and drawing one.
- Jordan will be faced with a big task as they travel to Croatia having failed to secure a win in their last three games.
- They have played seven friendly games this year; they won three, drew three and lost two.
- The visitors have maintained an unbeaten run in their last five away games drawing four and winning one.
- Croatia have found the tough going since their heroic in Russia but are expected to win this comfortably.
- Jordan quality is far apart to much the technical quality the Croatian poses and definitely not get something from this tie.
- the European outfit should the win here.