Cork city vs Limerick Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Daily Matches.
- Cork City have won three games, drawn one and lost in their last five meetings with Limerick.
- Cork city showed much consistency in the beginning of the season but seemed to be out of steam having been held to a goalless draw by Shamrock Rovers to extend their winless run in five games.
- They are second on the table with 68 points having won 21 games, drawn five and lost seven.
- They have won one game in their last five home games.
- Limerick failed to build on their 2-0 win over Bray as they lost 1-0 to Derry City at home.
- They are second from the bottom having won seven games, drawn six and lost twenty.
- They have lost four times and won once in their last away games.
Betting-tips Prediction verdict:
- Cork city have already booked a spot in the Europa league having failed to catch with Dundalk pace they head into this tie with nothing to play for but just pride.
- Limerick struggled throughout the season and have already been relegated, expect them to play without pressure in this one.
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM FOR ACCURATE DAILY MATCHES.