Colombia V England:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- After an early scare by Japan in the 1st match Colombia turned up in their next two matches beating Poland comfortably 3-0 before a narrow win over Senegal to book their ticket to the next stage as group winners.
- They played well in the their second match but struggled greatly against Japan in their 1st match.
- Against Senegal they only lacked the finishing touch despite their good attacking talent in front of goal.
- England lost their last group match to Belgium to take the 2nd spot .
- With a much changed side the three lions were 2nd best on the night failing to trouble a talented Belgian side.
- They have however impressed in Russia but it remains to be seen how they will play against stronger opponents.
- This should be a closer affair but England looked a determined side.
- These two have met twice before with England winning both matches , one of the matches was in France 98 in the same stage with England winning 2-0
- Colombia have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five matches (in all competitions).
- Four of England’s last six matches (in all competitions) have seen both sides score (BTTS)
- England have won only two of their last eight knockout games at the World Cup (v Denmark in 2002, v Ecuador in 2006). They had progressed in six of their eight previous games in the knockout phase.
- England DNB
- Over 1.5 goals
- Harry Kane to score anytime
- Over 9.5 corners