Colombia vs japan:h2h, Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Colombia had a good show in Brazil four years ago and would want to carry that momentum to Russia when they open their campaign against Japan on Tuesday.
- They played four warm up matches drawing both and failing to find the back of the net despite having a lethal attack.
- Japan on the other had a smooth road to Russia due to lack of competitiveness in their region but have not been in great shape as they were previously.
- Prior to their win last time out their had lost three in a row but will hope their win against Paraguay was the turning around.
- Colombia have a good squad that can take them all the way to the quarter finals but that will depend on how they approach their matches.
- Japan have also been a stubborn side and expect them to fight from the word go.
- Colombia have won two and drawn one of their three meetings with Japan, with the most recent coming in the 2014 World Cup when Colombia thrashed them 4-1.
- Japan have lost four of their last six matches, including two of their three World Cup warm-up friendlies.
- Colombia have failed to win any of their last 4 matches
- Each of the last 3 matches that Japan have played had under 2.5 goals.
- both sides have no injury ahead of this match so manaagers have the choice of chosing their best eleven.
Probable line ups:
- Colombia4-2-3-1;Ospina, Arias, D. Sanchez, Mina, Mojica, C. Sanchez, Barrios, Cuadrado, Uribe, Rodriguez, Falcao
- Japan4-2-3-1;Kawashima, Sakai, Yoshida, Makino, Nagatomo, Hasebe, Yamaguchi, Kagawa, Inui, Honda, Osako
- Colombia win
- over 1.5 goals